Friday, June 1, 2007

Homosexuals - action again !!

If you followup with the Kuwaiti blogs, or If u read those sites talk about the rights of minorties, u certainly red something about a very important issue goin on in Kuwait .. See, I'm really an expert in kuwaiti issues :l I mean I know a lot about it coz I've lived there for a while .. So, I know that kuwait is filled with homosexuals and it's better than other Arab countries societly in accepting homosexuals .. ppl don't treat them badly .. maybe they feel a little bit annoyed but not more than, which is in compare with other Arab countries a very good thing.

( The Scream by the Kuwaiti carver Sami Moh'd)
Kuwait just had an article added to its constitution that states the punishment for all those who imitate the other Gender .. which means homosexuals .. but they didn't say "homosexuals" maybe coz they didn't want to refer that they have some of them in their country 'it's shameful' !!
what's really sucks is the public silence .. ppl haven't said any single word .. UH!
There's no kuwaiti who says give the homosexuals the right of same gender marrige.. except some liberal writers who are refused by the society like Dr. Alia'a Shuaib (PhD in ethical philosophy - london) and Dr. Ahmed Al - Baghdadi (PhD in political sciences) ..
Kuwaiti society still believe that homosexuals are either bad God's believers - Bad Muslims (Uh, give me a break) or have a physical disorder!
To them, there's no such thing called "I want to express my sexual desires differently"!!

No comments: