Friday, June 29, 2007

son of a bitch: Moqtada


I just hate this guy, this naive guy. The guy who came to my country after the American invasion saying: Jihad, we HAVE kick out Americans even before seeing any results .. Just making a hell big issue out of nothing .. and those naive Iraqis especially in baghdad believed him and loved him .. why ? coz he's from a respectful family .. coz they love his uncle who's a hero for many iraqis .. ( and he is for everyone ) ..
Moqtada and many others who are from "respectful" families made me hate their families and suspect the fact that there families were oneday people who were fighting against Saddam & dictatorship ..
To me, now, they were all trying to be "the one" .. that's it
In Iraq, nobody wants to do good things for Iraq itself, there has always to be something to do with him or his people .. somehow ..
The problem is that we don't understand that there's a big difference between the old Sader and the young sader !! BIG DIFFERENCE, I swear ..
one of my friends who's religious but intellictual talks to me in a foolish way: "it's not his fault (means Moqtada) he's still young and donno wat to say, he's not aware of politics yet, but he loves Iraq more than others"
WHAT? Fuck oFF, let him love iraq or whatever the shit u saying but loving iraq doesn't mean that I need to follow him and his naive stupid thinking ..
Iraqis nowadays have no sense .. no logic ..
when I went to Iraq after the downfall of Saddam, I took a cab and I met a very educated guy who's the driver .. I asked him:
if there r some open minded ppl like u in Iraq, how the hell Hakim and his fuckers came in charge of my country?
he replied:
coz it's not about him, it's a contest between Sunnis and Shitties .. when sunnis says "we ruled Iraq for many years, u shitie, cant come and rule us now!!" I must vote 4 a shitie to prove to the sunnis that i'm able to do it !!
NO sense, I told u, no logic .. !!
I'm sick and tired of my nation .. nothing would solve it except me being the president of Iraq who can shut up the religious asses and make my country "Dar Al salam" as it was always called "the home of peace" ..
but who knows? I may also be like them, someone who does it for his own profit ..
UH, MAKES ME SUSPECT EVEN MYSELF ..
WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY ..

1 comment:

Mister Ghost said...

Hello Sumerian Girl,
Do you know what they used to call Moqtada back during his days of religious study in Najaf? Mullah Atari. Because he paid more attention to video games than sermons.

Now I think Moqtada pictures himself as his grandfather, Muhammad al-Sadr, who became interim president of Iraq after being the Shiite head of the Iraqi Senate.

That's what I think drives, motivates Muqti - he wants to be
the leader of Iraq.