Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Salam Pax


Hi dude,

It's me, one of your Iraqi sisters, and if not sister of Iraq, sister of humanity. Where did you go man? Why did you disappear? I've always believed that u had something u believe in and write about.
U were always confusing me, to see someone in Iraq and in the time of Saddam not being afraid from saying wat's goin on in Iraq .. My beloved country.. Couldn't believe it sometimes that there's an Iraqi speaking Fluent English in Iraq and a GAY! Couldn't really believe it, just thought that u r from one of those fucking rich families in Iraq which means a Ba'athist family. But I paused a while and said to myself: "If he's an Iraqi, it's not impossible to see him speaking different languages & having this intellectual mentality".

Forza Iraq, YuP?!

But now, u r in the States, forgot about Iraq and Iraqis as all Iraqis did before u. And if not forgetting it, crying 4 it, standing and doing nothing, not even blogging for Iraq!

Anyways, as Iraq gave born to u, it will give born to others more intelligent, intellectual, honest, good writers, and useful to Iraq more than u and me.

Not trying to be a drama Queen or overly Patriotic, but Iraq lives, and we die...

No comments: