Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Fucking new blog!

Another Fucking New Blog? YEAH!
5 Years ago, I discovered my passion of reading Blogs and their comments. But, unfortunately, some media Fuckers didn't leave those lovely bloggers write more for us. The big example is Salam Pax, that confusing Iraqi blogger who kept us waiting his posts; he was the most honest writer in Iraq ever in the time of the war.
Again, the media Fuckers didn't leave our favorite bloggers alone. They gave them good stuff like inviting Pax to the states which is absolutely fantastic for someone who wants to escape from Iraq and its continuous wars. However, they made out of Pax an arrogant person that he lost his addiction of blogging.
Now, we the readers write comments and they never reply back because after we gave them important positions in our lives by reading them and commenting on, now, they r just 2 busy in showing themselves off via mass media. Fuck Media!
So, this is a blog that believes in this communication or chemistry between the blogger and her readers.
Who am I? I'm an Iraqi who lives outside Iraq।I'm 19 years old now. I'm Godless or Atheist, was born as a Shiai and a converted mother (from Shiai to Sunni) I wearied Hijab when I was 13 years old than I took it off because my beliefs have changed. What does really matter to me is to see the Governments of USA, Its allies, Iran, its agents, Arabs, Muslims, and their agents out of my country. FUCK OFF GUYS...

No comments: