Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a footnote on a letter for obama


Hello again,
me & my friends talked about you. Selfishly, they do not want you in charge because you contradict yourself! They say that you voted for the war on Iraq before and now you come & say something else.
I do not know for sure if you did or not, I've also heard that you voted against gays marriage although you are described 'too liberal' as Mr. Ghost says.
They also say that you are unexperienced and that you act like celebrities not like a politician!

Well, I really do not know what to say, but once again, having someone unknown is better than having another Bush who just said 'my VP will send her kid to Iraq & will not go easy with Iran' as if he's trying to assure that there is no problem in choosing a beautiful chick as a VP!
see, I really hate Oprah, but when she talks about you, she is fun, she clearly knows how to play with words ..

I'll be here watching you with a loud voice :)

No comments: